Year 11 Annoucement
Resources for Learning & Student Assemblies
A lesson to help your child with their understanding of Coronavirus. Worksheet and Presentation
Mental Health and Well- Being Resources
A Five Step Islamic Plan to Maintaining Good Mental Health
Home Schooling Advice
16 Live Lessons from BBC Teach
Live Lessons from TedED
History Lessons - There are free films and a free 2 week trial (remember to cancel it though). Click box Above.
Live Geography Lessons
Live Lessons from the BBC
180 New Live Lessons
16 Activities your child can do (and free) when they have completed all their work (or are just bored):
1. Make a Mini- Book.
2. Watch a West End Show Live
3. Learn to Touch Type
4. Watch a live stream of pandas, penguins & Koalas.
5. Download & listen to a Podcast
6. Go on an Expedition to anywhere in the World.
7. Learn how to clean your device properly.
8. Complete 44 Science & Engineering Challenges.
9. Do PE with Joe
10. Listen to an audio book from Audible.
11. Learn 25 basic food skills like how to boil an egg.
12. Build & launch a rocket.
13. Explore the British Museum.
14. Read 1000s of books.
15. Get stuck into craft.
16. Make something! Anything!
17. Form Time Ideas: Puzzles; Games...
Student Assembly: Monday 30th March
Press pause to stop the video so you don't miss anything!
Student Assembly: Monday 6th April
Download & use the planners.
Student Assembly: Monday 20th April
This is the final part in this assembly series.